Wow! Another week gone in the blink of an eye!!
1) The six weeks holidays. Obviously I’m not at school anymore and obviously I don’t actually get six weeks off over the summer, but I still get that joyous feeling when it gets to August. I dunno, things just seem to chill out all around me. Like, people are looking after their kids, colleagues/clients go away on holiday, the stress drops a little. It’s fab!
2) The rain. It’s been hammering it down all day. I’m lucky enough to work from home so I’m not pissing and moaning about it. I love hearing it on the corrugated roof of the conservatory. It’s pretty cool.
3) 24. I’m currently on series 4. It’s beyond ridiculous, completely OTT but completely addictive!
4) Photography. It’s totally my thing at the moment. I love it. I had a really shit day at work the other day and I just took an hour out doing some water drip shots. I got totally in the zone and forgot all about work. It was awesome. Pics later.
5) The missus. She handed in her notice at work so she can move on to bigger and better things. She’s starting an empire by the sound of it. Her boss is being a total psycho hosebeast who just needs to be flipped upside the head! Only a few weeks left!!
I’m totally in a dude mood today! Anyway, happy Friday 13th. Enjoy slaughtering children or whatever you int0rw3b freaks do on these days.